Mardi Gras 2016: King cakes arrive under police escort at Pizza NOLA
Last year, Pizza NOLA started carrying king cakes from Dong Phuong, the Vietnamese bakery in eastern New Orleans. This year, owner Will Samuels decided to kick off Carnival season with panache and party. He even hired two motorcycle cops to escort the …
- Thanks to fitness girls by boring Tuesdays ended up being hot and amazing
I work for a restaurant as floor manager in London and that’s why I never get vacation on weekends. In reality I get vacations only on Tuesdays which happen to be a working day for practically all the hot fitness girls. That’s why my Tuesdays were constantly really boring for me and I never ever... Read moreRead More »
- You can contact Guildford escorts to get an expensive female for hot celebration
Finding a fancy woman as your buddy for sexy parties in London is constantly an uphill struggle and if you are brand-new to this city, then this problem can increase lots of fold. But this task is possible and if you can act wisely, then you can likewise get a fancy woman as your companion... Read moreRead More »
- Good friends share (almost) everything – part 2
Rosy prospects “Well, that would have pulled the bed off too. I’m happy to be in the right bed tonight with fresh sheets… ”I had just lifted my head while talking and stopped moving when I saw her. Half a minute earlier I hadn’t even noticed the sight I saw when she pulled up her... Read moreRead More »
- Good friends share (almost) everything
We’re in the living room, ”I heard Leah call when I came home from uni on Monday evening. “The craftsmen have been gone a long time. So you can undress safely! ” On the last sentence I heard her giggle, followed by a sigh. I grinned to myself, Max was probably there too. On the... Read moreRead More »
- Great entertainment with beautiful escorts in London
London is one of the most interesting cities worldwide. It has lots of entertainment areas and hangouts. These include restaurants, clubs and sexual pleasure spots as well. You can go to bars, clubs with the company of very cheap, and beautiful escorts in London. Hang out and take pleasure in London bars There are numerous... Read moreRead More »
- Remember these fundamental points to have the most effective satisfaction with inexpensive Heathrow escorts
Locating a paid female companion for your satisfaction is always very easy as long as you are ready to pay some money to economical Heathrow escorts. Nevertheless, working with economical Heathrow escorts will not give you a guarantee of best satisfaction unless you take their solutions in a sensible manner. Right here, I am sharing... Read moreRead More »
- Keep in mind these standard things to have the very best pleasure with inexpensive Ealing escorts
Locating a paid female friend for your pleasure is always easy as long as you are ready to pay some money to low-cost Ealing escorts. However, working with affordable Ealing escorts will not offer you a guarantee of finest enjoyment unless you take their services in a sensible manner. Here, I am sharing some clever... Read moreRead More »
- Most of the Hounslow escorts are gorgeous sexy girls
When it comes to Hounslow Escorts any firm or website with extremely expensive sexy Hounslow escorts is thought about as a relied on and trusted Hounslow escorts that offers authentic girls; nevertheless, that should not be the case. London has a few of the best firms offering quality escort services The idea of paying gigantic... Read moreRead More »
- Preventing Cervical CancerHappy January! Not just the first month of the year, January is also Cervical Cancer Awareness Month. How much do you know about cervical cancer? It’s important to take preventative measures, but do you know how to do that? What […] The post Preventing Cervical Cancer appeared first on Sex, Etc..
- Happy 49th, Roe v. WadeFor almost half a century, those living in the U.S. have had the right to choose abortion as an option. We have Roe v. Wade, which turns 49 on January 22, to thank for this. With the 1973 Roe v. […] The post Happy 49th, Roe v. Wade appeared first on Sex, Etc..
- World AIDS Day 2021Each year on December 1st, millions of people observe World AIDS Day. A day to honor those lost to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, it’s also a chance to remember the history of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS as […] The post World AIDS Day 2021 appeared first on Sex, Etc..
- Transgender Day of Remembrance: Who Inspires You?November 20: the day when 22 years ago, the first Transgender Day of Remembrance was observed in memory of Rita Hesler, a Black transgender woman who was murdered in her apartment on November 28, 1998. Transgender Day of Remembrance seeks […] The post Transgender Day of Remembrance: Who Inspires You? appeared first on Sex, Etc..
- Asexuality: Are You Aware?It’s the last week of October and you know what that means! Time to talk about asexuality. Well—anytime is fine to talk about it, actually, but every year, Asexuality Awareness Week falls in late October (it runs from October 24 […] The post Asexuality: Are You Aware? appeared first on Sex, Etc..
- Coming Out Day: What’s Right for You?“Wait, you’re not straight?” I still get this question a lot, even from friends who’ve known me for years. When I first began to question my sexual orientation, it was something deeply personal and slightly terrifying. The idea of trying […] The post Coming Out Day: What’s Right for You? appeared first on Sex, Etc..
- Sex Education: Why I WatchThe third season of Netflix’s Sex Education just launched, and I am absolutely thrilled! I remember binging through the episodes when the show first came out, and I eagerly wait for more between seasons. The cliffhangers we were left with […] The post Sex Education: Why I Watch appeared first on Sex, Etc..
- Celebrate Bisexuality Day: You Are Valid!I’ve identified as bisexual (bi) for a few years now. I’ve experienced the good, the bad and the ugly, from support and acceptance to confusion and biphobia. But it wasn’t until recently that I found out that there’s a whole […] The post Celebrate Bisexuality Day: You Are Valid! appeared first on Sex, Etc..
- Not Sure of Your Sexual Orientation? You’re Not Alone.I was so happy to celebrate my first Pride Month a few months ago in June! When I went to PrideFest in New York City with some friends, it was a lot of fun, and amazing to see so many […] The post Not Sure of Your Sexual Orientation? You’re Not Alone. appeared first on […]
- N.F.L. Player Carl Nassib Comes Out and We’re Here for ItThe National Football League (N.F.L.) has been around for 100 years but it wasn’t until recently that an active player—Carl Nassib, of the Las Vegas Raiders—came out as gay. An Announcement During Pride Month a couple of weeks ago, the […] The post N.F.L. Player Carl Nassib Comes Out and We’re Here for It appeared […]